Next public events where you can meet me

Hi,

more events to come - here you can find me speaking in the next months (unfortunately, all presentations will be held in german language):
  •  The first presentation is at the 15th Robotron Business Cafe at Dübendorf where I will speak about operating applications in clouds.
  • In May (14th) you can find me at the Oracle Fokustag Datenbank of Robotrons HQ at Dresden, there I will present Oracle Database 18c/19c New Features (including XE) and what a DBA need to prepare to run 19c as a long-term release.
  • The next event is the big Swiss Oracle User Group Day which takes part at May, 22nd at Olten. I will speak there again about 19c New Features. You can find me at Track 5 in the morning (10.30h) at the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz at Olten
  • The last event in May (28th at Stade de Suisse) is some kind of after work beer. Not a meetup, but an event regarding PostgreSQL and Oracle Database Appliance (ODA). Yes, you can consolidate also open source databases together with e.g. Standard Edition 2 or Enterprise Edition databases on the Oracle Database Appliances (most companies do have free resources at the ODAs they own). We will tell you how you can run PostgreSQL on ODA, which nice features you can use and what you might consider running open source databases on ODA.
So there are enough events where you can meet me - no excuse if you miss ALL of them 😉

And by the way - HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published soon...