Some more presentations... part 2 (with some corrections)

Hi all,

I have some date changes to tell regarding the post about where I do speak next about Oracle stuff.
So the new (and I hope fixed) dates in the next months are:

  • New: 07.05.2019 Robotron BusinessCafe at Duebendorf. I will speak a little bit about Oracle Cloud and (maybe) in addition a little bit about DBSAT (Database Security).
     
  • CHANGED: Then, in May (14th), I will speak at the Oracle Fokustag of Robotrons HQ at Dresden, also about 18c/19c New Features (including XE) and what a DBA need to prepare to run 19c as a long-term release.

    Agenda und Anmeldung (bald möglich): Fokustag Datenbanken in Dresden
  • And last, but not least, the big Swiss Oracle User Group Day takes part at May, 22nd at Olten. I will speak there again about 19c New Features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published soon...